terça-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2014

Phantom Of The Opera





In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came

That voice which calls to me and speaks my name

And do I dream again? For now I find

The Phantom of the opera is there inside my mind.


Sing once again with me, our strange duet

My power over you grows stronger yet

And though you turn from me to glance behind

The Phantom of the opera is there inside your mind.


Those who have seen your face draw back in fear

I am the mask you wear,(C) it's me they hear(p)

Your spirit and my voice in one combined,

The Phantom of the opera is there inside your mind(p).


He's there, the phantom of the opera

Beware, the phantom of the opera


Where all your fantasies, you always knew

That man and mystery lay both in you

And in this labyrinth where night is blind

The Phantom of the opera is here inside your mind.


Sing, my angel of music

He's there the Phantom of the opera.



Nightwish

Sem comentários: