domingo, 21 de março de 2010

I was thinking of you

I was just thinking of you

What disturbs  me is not so much not to share with you things that are important to me

Is more that you`ve been banned
I decided that in this regard i can not do anything

and nothing will

Is a fact that the presence did not make our life easier
And the non-presence has helped us to not make mistakes

But it will be necessary to be to each other what we are to others?

In the coldness and lack of delicacy that characterize us in some relationships
I am sure that somewhere on our way we commited not to do it

And i was determined to stop being so ...

Failure...to let the indifference of my life to excluded people who i liked to keep

But I understand and accept the choices of others
I am not willing to give up who I am by those who have so much pride in being who they are

Surely you will find that I speak of what i dont know
But you will know what I mean?

The choices we make, the people we choose to keep,
Those who moved away, those who for one reason or another can no longer be around us
Influence and mark the point of what direction we want for us

But mainly on what we want for the others

Therefore, I wish you all the good...
 
And i`m hopping, one day, i`ll do not deal with the same indifference with which you treat me

Sem comentários: