segunda-feira, 22 de maio de 2017

If I had a heart (Vikings Soundtrack)





This will never end 

'Cause I want more
More, 


give me more, Give me more


This will never end 

'Cause I want more, More,

give me more, Give me more 

If I had a heart I could love you 

If I had a voice I would sing

After the night when I wake up 

I'll see what tomorrow brings 

If I had a voice, I would sing 

Dangling feet from window frame 

Will I ever ever reach the floor? 

More, give me more, give me more 

Crushed and filled with all

I found
Underneath and inside


Just to come around 

More, give me more, give me more 

 If I had a voice, I would sing


Fever Ray 



Vemos o que queremos ver quando queremos ver...
A Banda Sonora...
A postura perante a Vida e os Deuses...
Séries que nos tocam...Nos ensinam...
Povos Frios...Antepassados...
E como gosto de "Sinais"...Vejo-te numa das personagens...
Delicio-me com o "eco" que esse sentimento faz...
Identifico-te na Música e Identifico-me a mim também...
Uns mostram menos o Amor que tem para Dar...Outros Querem Mais...Muito, muito Mais...




Sem comentários: