domingo, 31 de janeiro de 2010

I Can`t...

Não sei porque soa melhor em Inglês...
Talvez seja a forma Negativa que tenha mais suavidade...
Talvez seja o som e a sonoridade com que as palavras ecoam que fazem com que o
Meu "Can Not" não soem tão brutos...
If i say somethings that Can Not be understood...
Maybe you should Understand that they Can Be Told...
I Can`t Be With...And Can`t Be without....
Oh Stupid is That?
What are we doing?
Are we really living life?
...In the end who are we deceiving?
I really wanna keep my promise to eat the fu**# Jellow in a true competition like its our true being...
But...I Wanna let go the "Thing" that is throwing us to a play where we dont know how to act...
I know that we are great actors....Worse....We play to Ourselfes...
But deep down inside...We both know what keep us Going...
So...What do you say if we let it Go....?

Sem comentários: